Brazil: A trip to love..love..love..

Brazil is coming right around the corner .. in a few days actually! My two trips this summer somehow landed back to back. And while my mind is reeling over my trip to Michigan, God is preparing my heart to go to Brazil with a small group from my home church, Lakeside, to reach the people there. I am excited to see God work on this mission trip to Sao Paulo.

We will be working with Restoration Ministry, a ministry that reaches out to the people of the Flavelas. The Flavelas is an area of extreme poverty, ravaged with drugs, prostitution and the abuse of kids. Restoration Ministry seeks to help the poor of Sao Paulo and bring the love of Christ to a beautiful people that are deeply hurting and crying out for help. Visit the website of Restoration Ministry, themotas.org to read more!

As our group ventures out on Thursday to go work with the ministry for a week and provide a vacation Bible school for the children there, we are in need of a lot of prayers! Please pray for the team and keep in tune on my blog to get updates during our time there.

If you would like to financially support me on my trip, my address is
2245 Rookery Place
El Dorado Hills, CA
95762

Most importantly, pray that God works in a way that moves the people of Sao Paulo and that his brilliant love will be shown.

1 comment:

Gma said...

You will have a ministry there. I know the people will love you - especially the children. I will be praying for you daily!!